Do you have a manuscript sitting on your shelf, waiting to see the light of day?Â Do you want to write a book but have no clue what to do with it once itâ€™s done? Are youÂ mystified by the success of self-publishers and wonder what all the fuss is about?Â In two hours, indie-published author Allison Moon will walk you through the basics ofÂ self-publishing.
- How to figure out if self-publishing is the right step for you and your book
- The difference between vanity publishing services and creating your own press
- The bare-bone, essential steps you need to take for your book to live
- Where to scrimp and where to splurge
- Hidden costs and easily missed steps on the self-publishing
- How to develop a timeline and a budget
- What you need to do to get your book out there.
No matter where you are on your own publishing path, this will demystify this ever-Â changing market.
Visiting instructor Allison Moon