Support DIY Publishing in Portland by making a one-time or recurring donation.
When you contribute to the IPRC, your support helps to:
- Keep our workshop, outreach programming, certificate program, and membership rates affordable
- Preserve traditional printing techniques and a library of nearly 10,000 independently published zines
- Give public access to the tools needed to produce professional quality publications and works of art
- Build connections between local artists, authors, and publishers launching careers in new fields
- Provide a creative, accessible, and collaborative atmosphere in which people can work on their projects
The IPRC is a 501(c)3 non-profit. All donations are tax deductible.
You can also join as a member for access to our facilities and discounts on workshops.