UPDATED Nov 2022
We are using an online scheduling app for all appointment requests. Masks and proof of vaccination (including a booster) are required when visiting the center. Additionally, we ask that you refrain from visiting the center if you have been recently exposed to someone with COVID-19. Do not visit the center if you feel sick at all. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding the IPRC’s COVID-19 Policies
The main studio is an open workspace where you can focus on projects and build creative community. Access to the main studio is included in both the Basic and Studio Membership.
We currently offer the following resources to help bring your projects to life:
- 5 iMacs with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, & InDesign
- 2 12″ x 18″ Epson scanners
- Blanche: black & white (Canon ImageRunner Advance)
- Stella: color (Canon ImageRunner Advance)
- See current copier rates.
PAPER CUTTING EQUIPMENT
- Challenge manual stack cutter* | 26″ x 28″
- Triumph electric paper cutter* | 18″ x 18″
- 2 long-arm paper cutter |17″ & 26″ max
- Hotmelt & Bindfast 5 Perfect Binder*
- Coil Binder
- Wiremac Binder
- Comb Binder
- coils, wire, and combs available for purchase
PAPER FINISHING TOOLS
- Corner rounder
- A.B. Dick Paper folder*
- Manual paper creaser
- Bone folders
- Pouch laminator | 8.5×11″ max (pouches available for purchase)
- Salco Rapid 106E electric saddle-stitch stapler*
- Several long-arm staplers
- Manual saddle staplers
- 1″ & 2″ button makers
- Button making supplies available for sale at front desk.
*these items require training before use, see the volunteer on duty or the Studio Manager to receive training.