The IPRC is offering by-appointment hours in a limited capacity during Multnomah County’s Phase 1 reopening (due to COVID-19). Please contact our Studio Manager, Erika Rier at email@example.com to check on available times.
Members are required to wear masks while working in the studio and to answer the following state-determined questions before arrival:
- Have you had a new or worsening cough?
- Have you had a fever?
- Have you had shortness of breath?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone with these symptoms or anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Are you wearing a face mask right now and do you agree to wear it at all times in the studio?
Please make sure your membership is current before booking an appointment. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about membership. Everything the IPRC does is on a sliding scale, no one turned away for lack of funds.
The main studio is an open workspace where you can focus on projects and build creative community. Access to the main studio is included in both the Basic and Studio Membership.
We currently offer the following resources to help bring your projects to life:
- 5 iMacs with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, & InDesign
- 12″ x 18″ Epson scanner
- Wacom Intuos tablet (available for checkout at the front desk)
- Blanche: black & white (Canon ImageRunner Advance)
- Stella: color (Canon ImageRunner Advance)
- See current copier rates.
PAPER CUTTING EQUIPMENT
- Challenge manual stack cutter* | 26″ x 28″
- Triumph electric paper cutter* | 18″ x 18″
- Dahl long-arm paper cutter | 26″
PAPER FINISHING TOOLS
- Corner rounder
- Manual paper creaser
- Bone folders
- Salco Rapid electric saddle-stitch stapler*
- Several long-arm staplers
- 1″ & 2″ button makers
- Button making supplies available for sale at front desk.
BIND-FAST 5 PERFECT BINDING MACHINE
*these items require training before use, see the volunteer on duty or the Studio Manager to receive training.