We are now using an online scheduling app for all appointment requests. Please note that all appointment requests must be confirmed by staff. You will receive an initial email after submitting your request. Your appointment is not booked until you receive a second confirmation email. For assistance or questions regarding appointment scheduling, email firstname.lastname@example.org
By requesting and appointment, you also agree to:
- wear a close-fitting mask over your mouth and nose while working in the studio
- cancel or reschedule your appointment in the event that you experience any new symptoms, are exposed to someone who is COVID-19 positive, or test positive for COVID-19 before your appointment.
Each work station is positioned more than 6-feet apart, and equipped with hand sanitizers and disinfectant wipes. We ask members to wear their own masks, but we have disposable masks and gloves available if necessary.
The main studio is an open workspace where you can focus on projects and build creative community. Access to the main studio is included in both the Basic and Studio Membership.
We currently offer the following resources to help bring your projects to life:
- 5 iMacs with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, & InDesign
- 2 12″ x 18″ Epson scanners
- Blanche: black & white (Canon ImageRunner Advance)
- Stella: color (Canon ImageRunner Advance)
- See current copier rates.
PAPER CUTTING EQUIPMENT
- Challenge manual stack cutter* | 26″ x 28″
- Triumph electric paper cutter* | 18″ x 18″
- 2 long-arm paper cutter |17″ & 26″ max
- Hotmelt & Bindfast 5 Perfect Binder*
- Coil Binder
- Wiremac Binder
- Comb Binder
- coils, wire, and combs available for purchase
PAPER FINISHING TOOLS
- Corner rounder
- A.B. Dick Paper folder*
- Manual paper creaser
- Bone folders
- Pouch laminator | 8.5×11″ max (pouches available for purchase)
- Salco Rapid 106E electric saddle-stitch stapler*
- Several long-arm staplers
- Manual saddle staplers
- 1″ & 2″ button makers
- Button making supplies available for sale at front desk.
*these items require training before use, see the volunteer on duty or the Studio Manager to receive training.