The IPRC Risograph Studio is our newest print offering and we’re excited to offer this print technology to our community of independent publishers. Risograph (or riso) printing is a cost-effective and environmentally friendly way to publish posters, zines, and other printed goods. For more information on risograph printing, check out this article.
IPRC Studio Members who’ve completed the Intro to Risograph workshop can print anytime during Riso Appointment Hours.
RISO PRINTERS & COLORS
- 4 GR3700 risograph printers
- 2 RP3770 risograph printers (currently out of order)
- 21 color drums. Click here for a list of our current colors.
- $0.15/print (normal coverage)
- $0.10/print (light coverage)