Give to the Wishlist
The recession has been especially hard on nonprofit arts organizations. One of the simplest ways to support the IPRC is to make a monetary donation.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to donate something on our wishlist. The IPRC is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization; any in-kind donation you make is tax deductible.
Here are some ways to help the IPRC:
- We're looking for new board members who have experience with development and fundraising.
- We would really benefit from one or two gently used Imac G5's for our computer lab.
- Table top or industrial perfect binding machines
- Flat screen Mac monitors
- Mac laptops
- Copier paper and various art supplies
- Free or discounted advertising space
- Yeti Costumes (seriously)
Some things that are also on our current wish list are:
- Scholarships for Low Income Users
- Mac Computers (relatively new)
- Digital Camera
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Color Laser Printer
- Large Format Scanner
- Power Drill and Toolkit
- Hand Drill (for bookbinding)
- Recycled Content Office Paper
- Specialty/Printmaking Paper
- Comfy Reading Chairs
- Large Format Gocco Printer
- Gocco Supplies
- Salary for Part Time Staff