- This event has passed.
By-appointment Studio Time
December 8, 2020
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until December 20, 2020
The IPRC is offering by-appointment hours in a limited capacity in accordance to Multnomah County COVID-19 restrictions. Please contact our Studio Manager, Erika Rier at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on available times.
Members are required to wear masks while working in the studio and to answer the following state-determined questions before arrival:
- Have you travelled out of state in the past 14 days?
- Have you had a new or worsening cough?
- Have you had a fever?
- Have you had shortness of breath?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone with these symptoms or anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Are you wearing a face mask right now and do you agree to wear it at all times in the studio?
Each work station is positioned more than 6-feet apart, and equipped with hand sanitizers and disinfectant wipes. We ask members to wear their own masks, but we have disposable masks and gloves available if necessary. No more than 3 people will be in the studio at a given time.
Please make sure your membership is current before booking an appointment. Email email@example.com for any questions about membership. Everything the IPRC does is on a sliding scale, no one turned away for lack of funds.
**Due to most recent Executive Orders limiting gatherings and business capacities, we are only booking two appointments at a time in the studio. This may cause some delay in available appointments times. Thank you for your understanding.