The cost of the 2019/2020 program is $850 per semester and includes access to:
- All Workshops in your track
- All Lectures in your track
- Advisors in your genre
- A Two-Year Membership to the IPRC
- Community Resource Discounts
- Instruction in Letterpress, Risograph & Screenprinting
- Instruction in Graphic Design & Book Arts
- Professional Development Lectures
Dates & Times
- The 2019/2020 Certificate Program officially begins with an orientation on September 7th & 8th
- The Fall Semester runs from the week of September 8th through mid-December
- The Spring Semester runs mid-January through the beginning of May 2019
- The Summer Semester (Comics only) runs late May through the end of July 2019.
- The 2019/2020 Poetry cohort will be meeting Thursdays, 6-9pm
- The 2019/2020 Art Book cohort will be meeting Monday, 6-9pm
- The 2019/2020 Prose cohort meeting time TBA
- The 2019/2020 Comics meeting time TBA
The Certificate Program is a part-time course of study designed to accommodate students with busy schedules. Workshops generally meet once a week from 6-9pm, or Sundays, 3-6pm.
The Certificate Program application process is simple. To begin the process, please fill out the google form above. Please complete all pages of the form, and include a personal statement and work sample in your chosen genre.
The deadline for the 2019/2020 Certificate Program is August 13th 2019 – 5pm.
Early application is highly encouraged.