2017 /2018 program is $750 per semester and includes access to:
- All Workshops in your track
- All Lectures in your track
- A Personal Advisor
- Peer collaborations
- A Two-Year Membership To The IPRC
- Community Resource Discounts
Dates & Times
- The Certificate Program will officially begin the week of September 18th, 2017.
- The Fall Semester runs from mid-September through mid-December.
- The Spring Semester runs mid-January through mid-May 2018.
- The Summer Semester (Comics only) runs late-May through mid-July 2018.
The Certificate Program is a part time course of study designed to accommodate students with busy schedules. Workshops generally meet once a week from 6-9pm.
The Certificate Program application process is simple. To begin the process, please print out the PDF application form below.
Please complete all pages of the form, and include a personal statement and work sample in your chosen genre.
The post-marked deadline for the 2017/2018 Certificate Program is August 14th 2017 – 5pm.
Early application is highly encouraged.
Completed applications forms and work samples should be sent to:
IPRC (Attn: Certificate Program)
1305 SE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Portland, OR 97214
Completed applications can also be sent via email to Certificate Program Director Haji Quinn at email@example.com.