Our facility includes a Bind-Fast 5 Perfect Binding Machine to create professional Perfect Bound books with custom wrap around covers. The simple design and versatile features of the Bind-Fast 5 make it an economical and effective way to bring printed works to life.
Due to the complex and fragile nature of the BindFast 5, we only allow our staff and trained binding volunteers to operate the machine.
If you wish to have books bound on the machine, you may bring your completed covers and book blocks to a Binding Session and have a Binding Steward bind them for you while you wait.
- You may not leave your books to be bound and pick them up at a later date.
- We require that you are present for the binding session because this allows you have input into the construction of the book, and ensures that you are satisfied with the end product.
- See the Perfect Binding Prep Guide for more info about how to prepare your materials. We are happy to assist you with this step during the session.
PRICING & BINDING SESSION SCHEDULE:
- $1.50 per book
- Note: the machine can bind around 30 books per hour. Please plan to be present for the entire time the books are being constructed.
WEEKLY BINDING SESSIONS:
- Thursdays 6:00 – 9:00
- You can reserve a spot during these sessions by emailing Haji at email@example.com
- We may be able to schedule an alternate time with you. Email Haji for details.
- BRING EXTRA COPIES! – the machine can be finicky and some materials may be damaged or imperfectly bound.
- See the Perfect Binding Prep Guide for more info about how to prepare your materials.
- If you have any questions, please contact Haji at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Binding Guide HERE: