The IPRC offers educational workshops on a variety of subjects related to publishing, designed to give participants technical information anda hands-on experience which they can apply to their individual projects.
We are always expanding our offerings based on the public demand for topics relating to publishing, writing and artwork.
We are also always looking for workshop instructors to expand our quality offerings. Contact us if you have relevant skills and a little time to work with enthusiastic self-publishers.
Sign Up Today!
All workshop space is limited and pre-registration is required. Register with payment at the IPRC or right here online!
- You may make a reservation for a workshop online at Brown Paper Tickets or in person at the IPRC. Full payment for the class must be received at the time of registration.
- If a workshop is full, we will put you on a wait list and contact you if a space opens up.
- Bring any material fees when you attend your workshop.
- You may cancel your reservation within 7 days of a workshop for a full refund.
- If a workshop is canceled because of lack of enrollment, youâ€™ll receive a 100% refund.
- Members receive first listed price in course descriptions. Youth ( 8 â€“ 18) receive member-price for any non-youth workshops. Please contact with questions regarding age appropriateness.