2014/2015 program is $650 per semester and includes access to:
- All Workshops in your track
- All Lectures in your track
- A Personal Advisor
- Peer collaborations
- A Two-Year Membership To The IPRC
- Community Resource Discounts
Dates & Times
- The Certificate Program will officially begin the week of September 15th, 2014.
- The Fall Semester runs from mid-September through mid-December.
- The Spring Semester runs mid-January through mid-May 2015.
- The Summer Semester (Comics only) runs late-May through mid-July 2015.
The Certificate Program is a part time course of study designed to accommodate students with busy schedules. Workshops generally meet once a week from 6-9pm or 7-10pm.
The Certificate Program application process is simple. To begin the process, please print out the PDF application form below.
- Please complete all pages of the form, including the short essay question.
- We also require that you include a short work sample with your application.
The application post-marked deadline for the 2014/2015 Certificate Program is
July 31, 2014. However, early application is highly encouraged.
- Completed applications forms and work samples should be sent to:
IPRC (Attn: Certificate Program)
1001 SE Division St. Ste 2
Portland, OR 97202 USA